Saturday, March 2, 2013

Where I is...

I had a pretty lengthy post on where I'm at with the weight loss, so I'll skip that one for now and move on to the rest.

#2 - Declutter, Digitize, and Destroy. I'm happy to say this one is pretty much working itself out one bit at a time, between selling my stuff to a second hand store and using Amazon's trade in program I've pretty much cut every down to the limits I set for myself, or at least have them set aside to get rid of one way or another.

Except for my damn CDs. Once I get into the nitty gritty of it, it shouldn't be too hard to eliminate about a quarter of them just based on tastes that have changed. And let's face it, the much bigger problem is preventing that kind of stuff from having a permanent spot to begin with, which is why instead of buying The Wire, I'm using Netflix's DVD service. Yes, it's slow, but it also ties into...

#3 - Not sitting on my ass and watching every episode of The Wire in a row. That's called transitioning. With football season over, this is a lot easier. I have about two hours worth of shows that I watch each week, and I watch my Wire dvds as soon as they come in because Omar will kill me if I don't. The only real change up here is that I find myself going to bed earlier. Working through The Wire is pushing me into six hour territory each week; not my goal, but hardly worth whining about.

Anyway, here's an ad for it! Just because I've never tried this before.

#4 - Yeah I haven't studied at all for the GRE lately. No excuse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment