Thursday, August 8, 2013

I want to throw this computer out the window

But I live in a single-story house, so all I'd have is a broken window and a computer that's probably indestructible. I really want a Chromebook. I keep trying to justify the cost, but the reality is that I don't need it, and with football season slowly approaching, all sorts of secret costs are going to creep up on me as well. It doesn't help that I'm still slightly recovering from my trip home, and that I have a laptop that's in good working order. I just really hate this desktop computer and I hope it becomes unusable so I can justify it.

There's really not a whole to talk about. I'm on pace with the weight loss, working on applications for grad school, and not really watching too much TV lately. Though Breaking Bad is coming back, and Netflix had the decency to put season five up and I binged the entire season. Best Saturday EVER.

I did, however, decide to downsize some of the clutter in my house, particularly my clothes. Want to feel really good? Try stuff on, realize you're swimming in it, and then donate it. T'was great.

I'm gonna go through some of my other stuff and see what I don't use. I'm thinking of turning my one room into a sort of "limbo" where I'll put things for a month, and if I don't find myself needing or wanting it, then I'll get rid of it. I guess you can do this with a spot in your garage or closet if you don't have a whole room to spare. I'm not trying to preach minimalism here, but I figured that since I've done so well with the books/movies/music goal, this is a good way to reduce my clutter a little bit more.


No comments:

Post a Comment