Friday, February 17, 2012

Bizzam!

So I haven't updated lately, but then again, it's not like I have a readership...so anyways. February has been a pretty awesome time for trying out new things. Last Friday I attended a beer tasting, and ended up walking away with some very tasty Smoked Black Lager. Then later that night I did the unexpected and went to a country bar...not my first pick, but it was something new, and it was a new group of people so I wanted to give it a try.

The new job has been going well, and even better, after this year's tax return, I'll finally have my credit card paid off. And after that, my student loans will be getting knocked off one at a time, hopefully down to the point where I'll really be able to get the ball rolling once my car payments start back up in May. To reach my goal of being completely out of debt by September 2014, I'll need to pay about 1125 a month until then. Ideally, I'd like this amount to be under $1000, so I'll be searching for ways to scrimp and save even more than that. I might even be at that point, but between Christmas, my birthday, and the tax refund, it's going to be hard to gauge that, especially since we're talking around $5000 in that time period. Still, every little bit helps.

And on the cooking front, I am to able to say I can now cook General Tso's chicken and enchiladas.

Tomorrow is my first bar crawl...and it's looking to be a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment