Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Back on the quitting train...staaarting...nowish

As I said in my post yesterday, I unfortunately caved on the quitting and I'm glad to announce I'll be getting back on the train after the one I'm smoking right now. Honestly, I'm not even enjoying this, and I hate like hell writing about it, but here's what I taste.

1) Gross
2) More gross

The main reason I started back up again was after a considerably bad day at work where everything seemed to conspire against me, but the truth is, everything turned out alright by the end of the week, and I had nothing to worry about it. As for the why I turned to cigarettes as a response...I have no idea. Years of a habit tend to have that kind of effect, and it was an almost knee-jerk reflex.

Anyways, once I'm done with this, I'll once again begin the laborious process of destinking everything, and enjoying those wonderful cravings.

Aaaaaand....start!

No comments:

Post a Comment